Today BIKEIOWA and the Iowa Beer Bus will be in different locations.
It's Day 3 and fairly flat again. This is the optional gravel day. We've ridden it and had a great time. Be aware - You'll miss the Iowa Beer Bus if you take the gravel route.
BIKEIOWA will be set up early in the overnight town - Iowa Falls (open 10am-11pm)
We'll be promoting Iowa cycling and selling gear all day and into the night. We'll be set up near the RAGBRAI merchandise trail and Primal Wear Inc..
Iowa Beer bus will be along the route at a beautiful farm with some shade. (open 8am-4pm)
Route Mile: Approx 31 miles in.
Location: Between Blairsburg and Williams
- BEER - Iowa Beer Bus - offering your favorite Iowa craft beers and domestics from the Big Yellow Bus
- FOOD - BW Outdoors - Amazing food with a veggie option
- FOOD - Mott's Famous Sweet Corn it doesn't get any better than Iowa-grown sweet corn.
- MUSIC - Karoke is back! This is your chance to shine!
- BIKEIOWA.com turns 20 this year! We'll have 100% of our BIKEIOWA Gear
with us. Be sure to check out our 20th Anniversary collections
. Many items will sell out quick, so stop by early in the week. Look for the Black tents. We offer shipping too !
will be onsite with a different prize every day. Tuesday is light up USA slap koozies!
Street View - Iowa Beer Bus
Street View - BIKEIOWA